Scholarships for the Keble Advanced International Advocacy Course 2016
Lincoln’s Inn is offering funding towards the cost of attending the Advanced International Advocacy Course at Keble College, Oxford, for up to five of our members who undertake largely publicly funded work. The course runs from Monday 29 August (note this is a Bank Holiday) to Saturday 3 September 2016.
Awards will be given to up to five candidates who best demonstrate in written applications:
- A commitment (past and future) to practice at the publicly funded bar
- 3-7 years practice and completion of the New Practitioners' Course
- A high level of professional performance to date
- A need for financial assistance with the Keble course fees
- Any reasons why he/she would specifically benefit from the Keble Advocacy Course
- Previous assistance in the delivery of any aspect of the work of Lincoln’s Inn in providing services to its members and/or a willingness to assist in such provision in the future
Please note that to take up an Inn-funded place at the Keble course you must be a member of the South Eastern circuit. Details on how to join the circuit can be found on its website.
The closing date for scholarship applications: Has now been extended to the 24 June 2016
For more information and to apply for a scholarship, please visit the South Eastern Circuit's webpage.
If applying for a scholarship, please also send your application form to Chris Monckton at