BAR REPRESENTATION COMMITTEE
FUNCTION FIVE SUB-COMMITTEE
TERMS OF REFERENCE
1. The sub-committee shall be responsible for furthering the Bar Representation Committee’s (“BRC”) fifth function, of “securing a happy and contented atmosphere throughout the Inn”.
2. The sub-committee shall oversee all matters pertaining to the social and wellbeing activities provided by the BRC.
3. The sub-committee shall report to the BRC.
4. The sub-committee shall have the following responsibilities:
i. Review of events and activities provided for members of Hall.
ii. Planning and organisation of social events and wellbeing provision for members of Hall.
iii. Organisation of the annual Gourmet Dinner.
iv. Such other responsibilities as may from time to time be delegated by the BRC.
5. The sub-committee shall report promptly all decisions to the Chairman of the BRC and shall otherwise report to him as and when requested.
6. The Chairman of the BRC may ask other members of Hall to assist the sub-committee in discharging its responsibilities.
7. The sub-committee shall comprise members of the BRC appointed by the Chairman of the BRC.
8. The sub-committee shall have a chairman appointed by the Chairman of the BRC.
FREQUENCY OF MEETINGS
9. The sub-committee shall meet as frequently as circumstances dictate. Meetings may be held in person or via remote communication (including telephone or email) at any time.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS OF REFERENCE
1. These Terms of Reference may be amended by the BRC.
Version 1: adopted by BRC 26 January 2017